Tuesday, July 21, 2015

My Poland Relocation: Pipelining, Moving, & MMM


1) A theory about cross-continent pipelining, albeit based on an initial and relatively quick sample: if, due to timezones, you're too busy at work to chat up your Tinder leads (or too busy at work posting to forums), don't chat them up in the first place. Just leave them matched and don't chat with them.

I think I made the mistake of opening a few that didn't obviously speak English with "Do you speak English?", only to likely come off as too aloof for Poland when I took about a day to even look back, when they responded in an hour or so.

This theory may be supported by Roosh's post about how not all women of the world want an Alpha male - just what passes for women in the Anglosphere: http://www.rooshv.com/not-all-women-of-t...alpha-male

2) As we all know, moving is a pain in the ass. Better to start preparing for it sooner than later. In that regard, for those of you contemplating going abroad, one idea you can do right now is this: sell your extra stuff as if a month from now, your life had to fit in whatever you'd take abroad (likely two checked bags, a carry-on, and a laptop bag). That way, you'll have plenty of time to get the most money for your stuff.

3) More people than I realized are at least on the Money Mustache track, secretly of course (as opposed to the red-pill track - I only know one person not from the forum who reads these forums). The Money Mustache people asked me how I could afford this, in a polite way, and when I dropped the Money Mustache name, it's like when red-pillers discover someone else they already know is also secretly red-pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment