Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sofia, Bulgaria: First Impressions

Definitely got fewer IOIs - even when attempting to force them, by looking into oncoming girls' eyes - than in Poznan. This occurred both in the streets of downtown Sofia, and at the mall ironically named, "The Mall." I think this goes back to Roosh's number one tip video - go to where the guys don't look like you. I'm not blond-haired and blue-eyed, so I don't stand out here - but I do in Poznan. I also noticed that almost all the ads aimed at women here feature a blonde-haired and blue-eyed woman, in contrast to Poznan, where the ads tended to feature a Mediterranean woman.

The above though was something I didn't expect, so again, I'm glad I did this scout trip. I figured Poznan girls had seen plenty of Mediterranean guys from Erasmus, so I thought I wouldn't stand out. I also figured Sofian girls, being obviously poorer, but darker, would like me as much as the Poznan girls, but that appears not to be the case.

Sofian girls also aren't as attractive as I figured they would be. That might be my genetics wanting a blond-haired blue-eyed girl - which I didn't really acknowledge until now - but I didn't seem to notice a gap otherwise in the attractiveness between the average Poznan girl and the average Sofian girl. Poznan also benefits from being a college town; Sofia is definitely older.

Keep in mind that with the above being said, both Sofia and Poznan are still much better than Fatlanta. I was still able to force more IOIs her in Sofia than in Fatlanta.

I've also come to the determination that skiing doesn't really matter to me anymore. I've done plenty of skiing already, and it'll serve future projects better if the environment is rigged to my benefit, in terms of girls.

Next steps: go to Kiev and Tallinn. I'd like to get both in now on this trip. Kiev, for obvious reasons, and Tallinn, because the blond percentage is supposed to be even higher than Poznan. Central Scandinavia is supposed to be the blondest place on Earth, but it's also expensive, even in the secondary cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment