Saturday, November 22, 2014

Kiev, Ukraine: Second Impressions

One thing I noticed today while fishing and forcing IOIs was that the younger girls (around 22) would return them more often than the older girls (around 28). I was originally going to say this was because there's a preference for an age gap (I'm in my early 30s), which may still be true, but it also may be true that the older girls are already taken, given the cultural pressure to marry by 25, as I understand. Unfortunately, forcing IOIs means I can't check for rings, which are difficult to see in the winter anyway, due to girls being bundled up.

At this point, my July exodus plan looks like this:
1) Retire to Poznan.
2) Hunt in English.
3) Learn Ukrainian, thus making Kiev a backup option.

While Kiev has the hotter girls, they seem as cold as the winter. In my mind, I'd prefer the sweet girl-next-door over the cold model.

Next step:
I'm trying to get to Tallinn as I type this. If that fails, it'll be time to head home. But I will visit Tallinn one way or another.

P.S. In Kiev I noticed some of the girls looked at my shoes after IOI'ing - so make sure you dress well, as it shows you have money.

No comments:

Post a Comment