Sunday, November 29, 2015

How Running Game in America Helped Me Move Abroad

I know what you're thinking.

Of course running Game in America helped you move abroad! You learned that American women aren't worth it!

While that's true, that's actually not the biggest way that Game helped me move abroad.

When I decided to quit my job and leave the West in July of 2014, a year before I actually did it, I'd been attempting to date in Atlanta for four years.

Despite having met a previous girlfriend through an indirect day approach (before I learned any Game), I started off with online dating. Technology reduced my work in many areas of my life, so why not dating?

As you probably know, that did not pan out anywhere near where I thought it would. As I worked harder at it by improving my profile, using more sites, and sending more messages, I did get a few dates, and even fewer lays, but I was definitely putting more work into it than it was worth.

After two years of that, I stumbled upon "the manosphere" while looking for online dating hacks. One was to use a browser script to automatically "like" every girl in OkCupid's Tinder-like game, thereby uncovering all the girls who "liked" you. It was a small risk (at least in my mind) to try this and the other hacks, since they could get me kicked off. But at that point, I figured I had nothing to lose. So try I did, and they yielded a correspondingly small improvement in my work rate.

However, the results still weren't up to snuff. Thanks to "the manosphere" though, I decided in mid-2013 to give Roosh's "Day Bang" a try (as well as start lifting and eating seriously). At the time, the idea of even indirectly approaching girls serially, to ask them out on a date, was foreign to me. It seemed risky. But again, I figured I had nothing to lose.

The results were definitely better - no more fatties for me - but still not good enough. After a few months, I felt I was wasting tons of time with this indirect approach, so I looked for something else. And that's when I found "Daygame Blueprint" by Daygame.com.

Now here was something even more risky. Instead of hiding my dick for what seemed like an eternity, only to likely be shot down at the end, here we were going to what seemed like a more direct approach. Again, I figured I had nothing to lose.

The results were better still - less time wasted on "no date" girls, so more time to find the "maybe date" and the few "yes date" girls. In the meantime, thanks to Roosh and the guys on his forum, I'd heard that foreign girls in certain parts of the world were better than those in America. I did a few scout trips, and saw the tip of the iceberg of what they were talking about.

After many more months of Gaming as a part-time job, I was fed up with American girls. Move abroad? Now there's a risk. But again, I figured I had nothing to lose.

Here's the key: thanks to "the manosphere," I'd already and inadvertently been progressively taking bigger and bigger risks, through Game. I went from hiding behind a computer screen to meet girls, to jogging after them to "tell them they look nice." So when I made my decision in July of 2014, I was ready to take such a big risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment