Friday, January 9, 2015

Unconditional Love Doesn't Exist

In my early beta male days with girls, I sought idealistic love - unconditional love.

Even then, I learned that their love was conditional. Since taking the red pill, I've come to better understand the conditions of that love.

Up until now though, I thought the only people who could experience "love" unconditionally were parents with their children, and vice versa.

But then I thought outside of my experience. What if one or both of my parents had abandoned me at a young age? Would I still love them? I doubt it.

Similarly, if I maliciously and seriously harmed one or both of my parents, would they still love me? Nope again.

So poof. Unconditional love doesn't exist.

What does that mean? Get to work - because all love is conditional.

No comments:

Post a Comment